Whether you’re on the hunt for a replacement massage chair, looking to buy your first massage chair or have never even considered a massage chair before, you might be surprised to find that they’re not as expensive as you think and offer more than just relaxation.
Your reasons for considering a massage chair may be for pure relaxation, improved health, pain relief, stress relief or a particular health concern.
As you may have researched, massage and massage chairs can help with all of the above. In fact, some are calling for massage to be regarded as medicine, not just pampering.
According to a recent government report by the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, 1 in 5 Australians now live with chronic pain and for those aged over 65, this rises to 1 in 3. Studies have shown that massage can relieve these pain symptoms.
So, regular massage has been proven to be a valuable treatment for your health and general wellbeing. That’s wonderful, but how much is it going to cost? Let’s work it out.
In Australia, the average cost of a 1 hour session with a massage therapist is $60-$120 per hour. Based on the lower end of the scale, a weekly or fortnightly massage is approximately $60. This doesn’t include your travel time, travel costs and any parking fees, not to mention the inconvenience of having to leave your home.
When you consider an inTouch massage chair, you can own your own chair for less than $50 per week with one of our interest free payment options. And that’s for our top of the range model!
Considering that you can use your inTouch massage chair as often as you want to and your whole family can enjoy it, it’s really much more affordable than a massage therapist.
As well as the health benefits, you will also enjoy the following added benefits:
- Massage in the comfort and privacy of your own home
- Massage technology designed to replicate the hands of a massage therapist
- Personalised massage to suit your body size and shape
- Easy to use – luxurious full body massage at the click of a button
- Customisable to suit your specific needs
- Convenient and easy
- No hassle with travel
- No appointments necessary
- No restrictions – have a massage every day!
- Your whole body can be massaged at the same time (a massage therapist only has two hands at their disposal)
- You can control the intensity, position, technique and duration of your massage
- Your entire family can use it so you can all benefit from excellent health
- The massage chair is yours to keep and will be a stylish piece of furniture for your home
When you weigh it all up, a high quality massage chair is not as expensive as you first think and is actually a very valuable investment in your health. With inTouch, massage chairs are no longer just a luxury, they are an affordable necessity.